At Boulder RV, we offer a comprehensive list of RV maintenance services for all makes and models, including: RV service and RV repair; camper service and camper repair; business trailer maintenance and repair; farm and livestock trailer maintenance and repair; food truck service maintenance and repair; hitch installation; tow bar installation; and towing system installations. Questions about your repair needs? Contact us
Comprehensive Systems Check
A “physical” for your RV or camper. Complete inspection of all systems to identify what’s working and what repairs might be needed before you hit the road. Learn more
- Water Heater Service: recommended annually to maintain the life of your tank and keep it operating efficiently; installation of new units and repair of existing units
- Water System Check: recommended annually to prevent critical leaks or system failures, testing and maintenance of faucets, valves, plumbing, holding tanks, and pumps
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repairs: as needed to maintain the health and function of your system
Appliance Installation and Repairs
- Refrigerator Service: routine inspections and cleanings to maintain efficiency and extend the life of your unit
- Appliance/Accessories Check: recommended annual to keep appliances and accessories operating efficiently and provide trouble-free travels
- Air Conditioner Service: recommended annually to maintain efficiency and extend the life of your unit.
- Furnaces Service: recommended annually to maintain efficiency and extend the life of your unit.
- Solar Charging Systems Installation and Repair
Propane/LP Gas Systems
- LP Inspection and Pressure Checks: recommended annually to ensure safe travels
- Tanks and Regulators
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Custom Hoses
Supplement your existing battery, keep batteries charged while your RV is in storage, venture past the confines of electrified campgrounds, or just go green with solar panels. Whether designing and ordering a new, custom Solar System for your needs, or installing parts you provide, Boulder RV is your RV and camper solar solution provider. Solar systems don’t require maintenance, because there’s no moving parts to wear out. The only part of the system that needs ongoing attention is the battery, which you can expect to replace every 3-5 years (with monthly electrolyte checks you can do at home).
- System design
- Panel installation
- Wiring harness installation
- Charge controller installation
- Battery installation and replacement
We sell and install all types of Hitches and Towing Systems, including:
- Receiver Hitch Installations
- Weight Distributing (Load Leveling) Systems
- 5th Wheel and Gooseneck Hitches
- Tow Bar setups
- Tow Plates for Dinghy Vehicles
- Wheel Bearing Service: recommended annually to prevent bearing and brake failure
- Axle Alignment and Safety Check: recommended annually for safety and to ensure alignment of towable spring axles
- Electric and Hydraulic Brakes
- Brake-Away Systems
- Suspension Maintenance
- Electrical Systems Inspection: recommended every six months to prevent electrical failures and maintain safe operations
- Generator Oil Change: recommended every 75 operating hours or 12 months to maintain efficiency and extend generator life
- Gas Generator Service: recommended every 75 operating hours or 12 months to maintain efficiency and extend generator life
Winterization and De-winterization
- Winterization: recommended annually to protect your investment, prepare plumbing systems, interior, exterior, and chassis components for harsh winter weather and freezing temperatures
- De-winterization: recommended annually, test electrical, plumbing and propane systems for leaks and safety issues; inspect chassis, seals, axles, and tires for road worthiness.
Body and Roof
- Rubber Roof Preventative Inspection and Maintenance: recommended annually to inspect, clean, and UV seal your rubber roof to avoid costly repairs.
- Visual Inspection for Leaks: Recommended annually to locate hard to find water leaks that can damage systems and interior.
- Slideout Maintenance: recommended annually to inspect and lubricate seals and slide mechanism to ensure trouble-free operation and long life.
- Repair or replace awnings, electronics, appliances covered by extended warranties
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Warranty: we are a certified warranty service provider for most RV makes and models